Monday, February 8, 2010

Last tidbits from NY

This is the last bite from the tasty NY conference, appropriately from Jane Yolen, who closed the weekend:

Even if the business of publishing is struggling, the business of story is not.

I love what she said about the first step, the un-covery: first you scratch at an idea, airing the linens of the mind.

She reminded everyone to enJOY the process!

BTW, I'm determined to be a better blogger this year, but don't get too used to daily blogs (I'm getting there!). Now stop reading, and write!

2 comments:

Julie Williams said...

Love these, Claudia! Thanks so much for posting all these wonderful tidbits.

And I know I could get used to your posting every day!

Hugs

Terresa said...

Tasty tidbits.

I'm new to your blog and looking forward to peeking in here from time to time.

Write on!!